BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Woooppsss! Jack Has Gone Crazy!!!

Ahh...i did something SERIOUS today! LoL....I accidentally put a SERIOUS joke on my dear friend Pamela...

Dear Pamela,
If you read this...please, i need you to know that i really don't mean to hurt your feeling. I was just joking around...seriously...you know my style, always gone crazy...LoL! & Yeasss, i can sometimes...crazy till i lose my mind and said something i found it just a joke...but others take it as a serious matter, hahaha.
I hereby apologize to you, SORRY SORRY SORRY PAM & please, don't be angry ok? Anyway...if u wanna punch my face, kick my ass, knock my head...i won't mind! Haha
Cheers cheers! I just wanna let u know that i really appraciate to have a friend like you & I don't wanna lose you...


From dearest Jack Jack...

0 comments: